Friday, May 15, 2009

Not going outside ANYMORE!

When we first started spreading the news that I was pregnant, the first question was "when are you due". The first response to my 'July' answer was, "ohhhhhh, it's going to be hot for you. You will be miserable!!!!" I thought pshh, I will just stay inside or in the shade. I can handle the heat! Well, NO I CAN'T!! It's hot. I don't even have to go outside, it's just hot. I have had to turn on the air conditioning, it's been on 60 degrees. And poor Jason has icicles growing on him. Every night when I get up to go to the bathroom, I see him laying in the fetal position shivering. Everything has been great though. Only 9 weeks left (well 8 and a half!). I can't wait. Nothing else to add. Nothing new going on. Cleaning this weekend. Getting some organization under way so that we can put all the baby's stuff where it will need to go. The poor dog has to move. Her bed and food and water bowls need to be moved because she is in the spot where we are putting the pac-n-play. She has been chewing on everything. Our blinds on the sliding glass door are done. She has chewed just about every part of them that she is able to reach. We are going to need to go to Lowe's for that now. GEESH! We have enough to do! I don't know what to do about her anymore. Training has become impossible and now I'm so in love with her, I can't get rid of her. Why did we get a puppy right before we were about to have a baby?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”