Thursday, August 6, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Jaxon's Scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: White Wedding
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: More Wedding
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

I am completely in love with photo editing now. Jason and I went to Walmart last night for some necessities and among that list was this photo editing software. (Not literally but since Jaxon was born I have been infatuated with pictures). There is so much you can do! Enjoy, I did!! P.S. the last slide show is messed up at the end because I ran out of wedding pics so the system automatically inserted random ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”