Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lonely Mommy

Well my guys have been in PA for the past week. Since I have not been seperated from Jaxon for more then 12 hours since he was conceived, it has been especially difficult. I can't believe I made it without making a trip to PA last weekend. They will be home tomorrow and I am so happy. I love my family. Jason has been really good about sending pictures. The first half of pictures are ones that I already had on my phone and second half are the ones Jason sent.

Pucker up :^*
Kisses for Gary. His musical elephant
Jaxon in his monster hat. It is such a nice winter hat and so cute too!
Chillin' in my high chair mommy.
Dark pic but just look at those eyes and lips.

So kissable
My big boy taking a break from hunting
Such a happy face
Oh yea, he is teething
Sitting with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”