Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Second day on the job...

As a stay at home mom! It has been GREAT. Well I haven't gotten as much done as I anticipated because Jaxon is so demanding of my time and we play all day. I absolutely love working with him. We are learning sign language. I got some of it online and I am going to buy a sign language for babies book. It is supposed to make them super smart. He is already so intelligent. He loves talking. He could talk all day long...so now I have 2 of them who talk my ear off now, lol. Ok, well I am off to try and get some stuff cleaned and work on organizing closet number 1. Here are some pics from Christmas to now. I will try and post everyday while he is napping.
Sitting at his bumbo playing his music
Nap time (these two always nap together)
Watching TV. Daddy has Jaxy's Bumbo on his head. Silly Dad.
Ready for his frst New Year's Eve.
"Look Mom I'm gonna roll over now"
Jaxon and Aunt Kally
Jaxon and Nana playing the organ
Daddy Jaxon & Grandpa

Jaxon on Christmas morning
Papa and Jaxon having a chat


Our Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”