Thursday, April 30, 2009

29 weeks and counting...

I feel extra tired this week. I wish I had enough leave saved up to take the next 2 and a half months off and sleep. I started getting Braxton Hicks contractions last night and they were so annoying. They have continued into this morning. I can feel him way up high in my tummy today. And last night he was in my rib cage. Everytime Jason would talk I felt a big kick in my ribs. OUCH! So I told Jason that he had to start texting me what he wanted to say. Just kidding. The kid loves his Daddy already. I'm glad we are getting away this weekend because in another few weeks I don't think I'll be up for much traveling. I think I'm in my nesting stage because it really bothers me when things at home aren't put in there place or the kitchen is dirty or I see stuff on the carpet. I guess you could say I have devleoped a case of OCD. I feel like B day is so far away but, in fact, it is just around the corner. It is amazing to think that we will be parents in just a few weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”