Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting out of town

Jason and I decided we need some "us" time this weekend. After working a 40 hour week and doing everything that needs to be done around the house on the weekends it doesn't leave much time for the two of us. So we decided we are going to pack a duffel bag tomorrow night and hit the road and go to Ocean City. We will find the cheapest hotel once we get there. (I actually called ahead, let's face it spontaneous is romantic but unreliable). We will go putt putting, visit the Ripley's Believe it or Not museum and just walk the board walk. I can't wait. I just hope it doesnt rain us out, in which case we will sit in our room and not even get out of bed...which doesn't sound half bad to me. We will just send out for food and rent movies for 2 days. Ahhh, either way it's going to be nice. We will take lots of pictures!
**Jaxon Update** It's definitely a boy! He is moving around like crazy! Jason and I felt his foot poking out of the top of my belly on Monday. I feel like a jungle gym, he is just tearing it up in there. Two and a half months 'til we can actually see our little boy! We are trying to start resting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”