Wednesday, July 1, 2009

38 Weeks!

His room is done!














Ok, well...I saw Dr. Aron yesterday and he stripped my membranes! Finally; after walking around four centimeters dialated for 2 and a half weeks he finally made a step toward getting my water to break. Needless to say, it hasn't broken yet. Not to worry though, he said to call him tomorrow and he will meet me in the hospital tomorrow to break my water. I am having a baby tomorrow!! Words can't describe what Jason and I are feeling right now. Jason is so excited to be a Dad he is on an emotional roller coaster. He has been really happy and then scared and two seconds later happy again. I am also scared but so elated to know that in a matter of hours I will be holding my son. I am not to scared (right now) of the birthing process. I am definitely in favor of getting the epideral. Everything is ready though. We have tested the bottle warmer and his room is all in order. Let the show begin!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”