Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meet Jaxon...

He has a bit of bruising on his face from the trip out. It is all gone now, this picture was taken Friday.
Stats: Born Thursday July 2, 2009 at 7:18 p.m.
Weighed 7 lbs 1.4 ounces
19 3/4 inches long
Jax is finally here. I had NO clue what I was in for. Labor is the most challenging thing a woman could ever go through. I asked the doctor if I could stop a few times but he told me my baby couldn't live in there forever. So I pushed through the pain (literally) and delivered a perfect baby. I had the most wonderful coach helping me through it all. My husband is the greatest man. He was actually very helpful and I don't think I told him I hated him once (ok maybe just one time). I went into the hospital at 9am; Dr. Aron broke my water at 11:15am and Jaxon was here at 7:18pm on Thursday. This is the greatest feeling in the world. The love that we feel for our child compares to no other. I would do anything just to see him happy. We have many more pictures but they are on the camera at the hospital. Jason and I just came home to shower and take a break while Grandma and Grandpa White sit with the little guy. We will post more pictures when the entire family is finally home. We are antsy to get back to him...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to parenthood. Jax is adorable. Keep posting new pics.

    ReplyDelete

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”