Monday, July 27, 2009

He pooped!!

"World's Cutest Bachelor"


His favorite place to be.

Poor baby

Well Saturday evening Jaxon was in quite a bit of discomfort from his poopy problem so I layed him down on his changing pad on the floor of his room and dipped a q tip in vaseline and inserted where the sun don't shine. It worked. He got relief for that night but he hasn't gone since so the doctor instructed us to put 3/4 teaspoon of sugar in his bottles four times a day to soften his stool. She said if that doesn't work we will have to get a suppository...and if that doesn't work we will have to change his formula. I feel so bad for my little guy. Neither of us are getting any sleep because of this. I just want him better. I wish I could take the pain out of his tummy and put it in mine. The pictures are from Saturday and the naked ones were from our poop relief project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”