Wednesday, July 8, 2009

6 Days Old


He has a fuzzy face





It's NOT gas, it's a smile...I swear!





Can you tell we are so proud!

Welcome home baby Jax!


Time to go home!



MUCH better! We got a stronger bili light that kept him so much warmer.

Two peas in a pod

Daddy was trying to calm the cold crying baby.


I couldn't take it anymore so I took him out for a minute to get some cuddle time.



He had to lay under the bili light to help the jaundice. He was so cold; our hearts were breaking.



Daddy taking his turn changing a diaper

This was the day after I had him. I was VERY swollen.



So tired in the hospital

Jaxon is 6 days old today. He has gained 7 ounces since he was born! He now weighs 7lbs 8ounces. He eats like a champ. I had to up his formula intake to 2 1/2 ounces from 1 1/2 because he was still rooting wanting more. He eats about every 4 hours. He sleeps pretty well through the night, waking up, still about every 4 to 5 hours to eat. He gets fed, gets his diaper changed and back in the basinet. I put on the vibration in his cradle and he goes right back to sleep. He is a great baby. I wouldn't trade him for anything. He looks like his daddy still. I keep looking for anything that resembles me but I just don't see it. He is going on his first road trip this weekend to go see his Great-Grandparents and Aunt and Unlce and cousins. We are so excited show off our pride and joy.

1 comment:

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”