Sunday, June 27, 2010

Excited about baby...

It is 10:17 and my guys are upstairs sleeping. I am feeling Lil bug kick up a storm. It's amazing how I love her already. Only 3 months left to go. I am nervous about her arrival. Having 2 kids scares the heck out of me. But this is the family I always dreamed of. I have my boy and my girl and a great husband. I found out that there is a chance that Jason may not be here for Lilli's birth. He would be doing pre-deployment training. I could send a red cross message to have him sent home when I go into labor but I would rather him have all the training and bonding with his fellow marines. These are the men that have my husband's life in their hands. It's ok though because I would have my mom and dad. I know they would drop everything to be here as long as I need them. Then Jason's parents will be here shortly after and they are also always there for us at the drop of a dime. We are very lucky to have our parents. This isn't a definite yet but a "more then likely" timeline. Anyway, about the pregnancy. I am starting to swell already. This didn't happen until the last 6 weeks with Jaxon. I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring since the first 3 months. I have an OB appointment on Tuesday so I plan on discussing this. There are "6 months or more pregnant" parking spots on the bases that are up front to all the buildings but you have to have a parking pass for them. And you can't get a parking pass until your 38 weeks pregnant!! Excuse my language, but what damn sense does that make, SERIOUSLY! Haha. Well guess who parks there, that's right, this girl does. I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant already. I am thinking it must be the heat and humidity here. But the doctor says Lilli looks great. She is perfect size and her heartbeat is always good and my blood pressure is right where it should be. I thank God that I have had normal and healthy pregnancies (knock on wood). The sonographer looked at her brain and organs and said that all looked perfect as well. I can't wait to meet her. I wonder if I will have another blond hair blue eyed baby or will she look like me. These sono pics were actually 4 weeks ago, I am really late getting them up.


                                          Her legs are over her face and arms down to her side.

Her precious profile. She has a cute button nose and plump little lips

The black hole is her mouth, she is yawning

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”