Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Another Day

Not too much happened today. It was raining on and off so we stayed in so to not get caught in it. Jaxon was a big helper while Mommy cleaned. We are getting the guest rooms ready for the grandpeople to come. My parents are coming next Wednesday and Jason's parents will be here next Friday. We are so excited to see them. We haven't installed a gate at the top of the stairs yet so anywhere I go upstairs I have to haul the baby with me. I just put him in the hamper that I had clean clothes in and gave him a ride back and forth through the hallway. It has wheels on the bottom so it went super fast. That was the action of the day. He then pushed it himself and walked a good ways with it. I of course didn't have my phone on me to take a pic :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”