Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sick Baby

Jaxon woke up at 6:30 this morning. He usually gets up at 7:30. Right away I saw gookies in his eye and he was coughing again with chest congestion. He has been fussy and clingy and vomited a couple times. I called the base clinic in hopes they could get us in today but the soonest appointment is tomorrow at 1:45. I miss Dr. Chabbra and Sait's office. They would always get us in the same day. Welcome to the military :) I anticipate they will prescrible eye drops and tell us to use the humidifier and give him pedialyte. Other then cuddle the baby all day I got the two guest rooms cleaned and semi ready for our parent's arrivals next week. I was wanting to go to the beach tomorrow since Daddy has duty but I guess we will have to put that off.

On another note I want to thank Mandi for helping me organize my blog. It totally confused me and somehow I managed to get it all messed up. So thank you so much Mandi for the overhaul!!!!

I tried to capture his pink eye. It's his right one. Well tonight I realized it had spread to the other one too.

Lilli's closet. She has more in a box that hasn't been hung up yet.

Guest room finished



Office area in the guest room. I love when everything is organized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”